Goal: To provide G.E. educators and supporters with an online implementation resource for the 17 Practices.
Practices have a menu page containing multiple sections of resources.
- Each section contains live links to a library of online resources for that topic with printable materials.
- There is a general index at the beginning of each practice for easy access to specific sections.
- Levels: Grade levels and components are designated within each resource.
- Components: Resource strategies are specific to each of the Practice implementation characteristics.
- Resource materials are available for your convenience at the GE Digital Download Store
Common elements for each of the 17 Practices include:
- Implementation Basics - contains resource elements common to all practices including specific practice classroom strategy ideas.
- Evaluation and Goal Setting - contains complete online practice evaluation and goal setting examples and materials.
- Life Principles connections - contains links to full resource materials including lesson plans, literature, music, and activities.
- Eight Expectations connections - contains links to full resource materials including lesson plans, videos, and activities.
- Quotes - a list of printable quote posters relating to the practice
- Hand Signs- Signing directions using ‘Signing Exact English’
- Practice Connections - list of connections to the other 17 Practices
- Characteristics of the Practice with strategies - Visual and observable Implementation characteristics specific to each practice: includes an array of online classroom ready support materials
- Research - Contains articles and weblinks supporting the implementation of the specific practice
- Literature - contains books, poems, quotes, stories, and online resources supporting the specific practice
- Vocabulary - contains suggested vocabulary to enrich practice concepts i.e. modeling, lexicon use, classroom strategies
- Music and Video links - contains active links suitable for media presentations, and general classroom use
- Learning Strategies - contains a library of pertinent practice strategy links to resources.
General Resources: Below are links to general GE and other educational website resources.
Click icon for quick access to multiple GE RESOURCES.
Click icon for quick access to multiple web resources containing lesson plans, tools for learners, etc.